[graph-tool] elaboration please: remove_vertex_if&find_vertex

tamo tamerih at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:53:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use centrality functions but I have a problem with
trust_transitivity function.
I'm loading my own graph using   g = load_graph("graph1.dot") inisted of
gt.random_graph(100, lambda: (poisson(3), poisson(3))).

however, the returned of
>>t = gt.trust_transitivity(g, trust, source=g.vertex(2))
>>print t.a
[ 0.  0.  1. ...,  0.  0.  0.]

and the returned of
>>t = gt.trust_transitivity(g, trust, *source=None, target=None*)
>>print t.a

None

seems that deg_sampler of random_graph function (i.e.,  lambda: (poisson(3),
poisson(3)) )  is required to my loaded graph
how do I solve this and let the trust_transitivity function works with the
loaded graph?

Best regards,
Tamo