[graph-tool] boost

Janna jfierst at uoregon.edu
Sat May 14 01:12:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

I got boost going and I pointed graph-tool to it but it still can't find it.
I'm using the EPD python distribution and it installs in a non-standard
location- this is what I put in

sudo ./configure
--with-boost=/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.0/lib/boost
LDFLAGS="-L/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.0/lib
-L/Library/Frameworks/EPD64.framework/Versions/7.0/lib/boost/libs"

It finds python but it still spits this out:

checking for boostlib >= 1.38.0... configure: error: We could not detect the
boost libraries (version 1.38 or higher). If you have a staged boost library
(still not installed) please specify $BOOST_ROOT in your environment and do
not give a PATH to --with-boost option.  If you are sure you have boost
installed, then check your version number looking in
<boost/version.hpp>. See http://randspringer.de/boost for more
documentation.

Thanks for your help. -Janna