[graph-tool] boost

Janna jfierst at uoregon.edu
Thu May 19 00:44:36 CEST 2011

Thanks! I will try it- I started it but the build was taking a long time and
all my CPU so I'm going to run it overnight. My officemate wrote a SNP
identification program that is also running into openMP problems- I feel
like half my life lately is solving software installation issues, so if what
you are saying about Linux is true I might seriously consider switching!