[graph-tool] graph-tool Digest, Vol 54, Issue 3

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Thu Jul 5 21:56:47 CEST 2012

On 07/05/2012 09:29 AM, Qiang Ren wrote:
> How about the CGAL path?
> The error is : ImportError: libCGAL.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
> My CGAL path is /usr/local/lib/ ,but I don't know the name of CGAL environment variable.

There is no CGAL path... What you need is a path for the dynamic loader. If
you're using GNU/Linux, this should be:

       export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/

Please take a look at http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html, and the countless other sources online which explain this sort of thing.

Also, when replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
specific than "Re: [graph-tool] graph-tool Digest, vol ..."