[graph-tool] Lattice Layout

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Wed Mar 19 10:51:41 CET 2014

On 03/17/2014 02:57 PM, Caspar Yim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing some research on concept lattice. And I want to implement the program with graph_tool. Can I use graph_tool API to draw a lattice-like graph similar to the picture below?
>
> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rBOFzP4TlMc/Uyb_MfVxqKI/AAAAAAAABfU/36SHU4aUj8k/s1600/2014-03-17-215714_808x386_scrot.png>

Please take a look at the documentation for the graph_draw()
function. You are freely allowed to select node shapes and text
labels. Currently, however, the choice of node shapes is somewhat
limited. You can't, for instance, select a node shape which is
rectangular, i.e. with different height and width.