[graph-tool] Computation cost of creating a graph

Giuseppe Profiti gamma2 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 21 17:03:33 CET 2014

Hello,
if your primary concern is about speed/code efficiency, I strongly suggest
you to use profilers, either the ones listed in
http://docs.python.org/2/library/profile.html or something else. I
personally like kernprof, you can find out more here
http://www.huyng.com/posts/python-performance-analysis/

Best,
Giuseppe