[graph-tool] Lattice Layout

Caspar Yim dawnyesky at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:04:46 CET 2014

Actually, what I mean is how to generate the topology of the graph like
that picture but not the shape or label of the nodes. The position of top
and bottom node is fixed and the others are placed layer by layer. I tried
to use sfdp and fruchterman layout to draw, but none of them is satisfied.
Is that mean I must write an algorithm to generate the layout by my own?

在 2014年3月19日星期三UTC+8下午5时51分41秒,Tiago Peixoto写道: