[graph-tool] Iterating over the edges fast

Thomas Capelle thomas.capelle at inria.fr
Tue Mar 25 16:29:33 CET 2014

Hello everyone,
I am a NetworkX user thinking on moving to graph-tools.
I developed some basic Vehicle routing algorithms in Networkx some time ago,
but iterating throw the edges was so slow that medium size problems where
really unattainable. (more than 50 nodes)
I want to know if graph-tools is faster iterating throw nodes.
This kind of label-setting algorithms need to go node by node and edge by
edge constructing routes, and the "for" in python is really 'lagging'.
Should I try the same in graph-tools?
thanks in advance.
Thomas