[graph-tool] Installation with anaconda python

Arjun Chennu achennu at mpi-bremen.de
Tue Jun 16 02:26:54 CEST 2015

Hi, this looks to be a very promising tool. I use the anaconda
scientific python stack for most my work, and thought to compile
graph-tool with that. The installer script detects this python version
and attempts to compile with it. However, it runs into an error with

checking whether the Boost::Graph library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_graph... no
checking for exit in -lboost_graph... (cached) no
checking for exit in -lboost_graph-mt... no
checking for exit in -lboost_graph-mt-py2.5... no
configure: error: No usable boost::graph found

The libboost-graph* libraries are installed systemwide.

Attached is the config.log file for more information. I would appreicate
some help in resolving this installation problem.

Cheers,
Arjun