[graph-tool] Help with "Make" for linux - CentOS 7

yz2235 yz2235 at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 16 06:13:37 CEST 2016

config.rtf
<http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/file/n4026597/config.rtf>
Log_make.rtf
<http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/file/n4026597/Log_make.rtf>

Dear all,

I am an Economics Ph.D student, trying to install graph-tool-2.16 on a linux
- CentOS7 server. I have carefully checked all the prerequisite for
installation, and searched the mailing archive, but cannot seem to find a
solution to my particular error message when I issue the command "make". I
have attached "config.log" file as well as the error message that popped up
after the command "make" for your review.

Thank you very much for your help. And I apologize in advance if this turned
out to be some duplicate. Being a non-CS person, the best I could do to
check duplicates is by searching the exact same error message.

Much obliged,
Yu