[graph-tool] libboost_iostreams.so.1.61.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

P-M pmj27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 17:36:30 CEST 2016

I am using Anaconda as my main python distribution (though also have the
system's default python installed) so have to compile graph-tool from source
to get it to work with Anaconda. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 so also have to
compile boost from source to be able to use the full functionality of
graph-tool. I have done so and they have both installed without any error
messages, however, when then importing graph-tool in python using `from
graph_tool.all import *` I get the error message `ImportError:
libboost_iostreams.so.1.61.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory`.

How could I go about solving that problem/what is this caused by?

Best wishes,

Philipp

--
View this message in context: http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/libboost-iostreams-so-1-61-0-cannot-open-shared-object-file-No-such-file-or-directory-tp4026599.html