[graph-tool] Installation error: graph_triangulation.Io

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Tue Jun 28 08:12:26 CEST 2016

On 27.06.2016 20:43, Yu Zheng wrote:
> Having installed every pre-requisite, including CGAL on my Linux server, I still encounter the following error during installation. The specific error message is:
>
> */usr/local/include/CGAL/Periodic_3_Delaunay_triangulation_3.h:266:60:* *error: *no match for call to ‘*(CGAL::internal::Static_filters<CGAL::Filtered_kernel_base<CGAL::Type_equality_wrapper<CGAL::Cartesian_base_no_ref_count<double, CGAL::Epick>, CGAL::Epick> >, false>::Side_of_oriented_sphere_3 {aka CGAL::internal::Static_filters_predicates::Side_of_oriented_sphere_3<CGAL::Filtered_kernel_base<CGAL::Type_equality_wrapper<CGAL::Cartesian_base_no_ref_count<double, CGAL::Epick>, CGAL::Epick> > >}) (const Point&, const Point&, const Point&, const Point&, const Point&, const Offset&, const Offset&, const Offset&, const Offset&, const Offset&)*’

Please do not post multiple times to the list with the same
question. Any lack of answer is most likely due to lack of time, rather
than the question not being seen.

Whenever having problems with compilation, it very important to give
basic information, such as what compiler version is being used, library
versions, etc. In this case, it would be important to know which version
of CGAL do you have installed.

Also, please not do not post terminal error messages or log files in RTF
format, which makes it very cumbersome to inspect. Please just use plain
text.