[graph-tool] libboost_iostreams.so.1.61.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Wed Jun 29 14:45:01 CEST 2016

On 29.06.2016 14:41, P-M wrote:
> I have done that. It didn’t work though. I have set the path in
> .bashrc too so typing echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH returns
> /home/pmj27/software/boost_1.61/lib but the problem still persists
> unfortunately.

This is all very simple, if it can't find the library object file, it
must be because the path is wrong. In a previous email, you said the
library file was in: /home/pmj27/software/boost_1_61_0/stage/lib, which
is different from the above. Just find the correct directory where the
library is and it must work.