[graph-tool] About the blocks from the minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl

Matyas, Csongor cfm482 at mun.ca
Thu May 26 19:53:38 CEST 2016

Hi Rogelio

I'm just another user of graph tool, and I'm not familiar with the function
that you've mentioned, but I can tell you how I do my naming.

I create a vertex property map for my vertices and add a string value to
each vertex which is going to be their name (the vertex number as integer
transformed into a string). Now if I remove a vertex, or something changes,
the property map will stay with the vertices and I can call them.
If the function you are talking about will generate a new graph, I don't
know how to solve that, but if you make your graph to be simplified to that
graph, you will have the names.
I'm sure there is an easier way, but I will leave that to the experts :)

Good luck

Csongor

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 11:52 PM, Rogelio Basurto <rogelio.basurto at gmail.com