[graph-tool] About reading and drawing vertex labels

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Sat Oct 8 16:40:26 CEST 2016

On 08.10.2016 15:34, Snehal Shekatkar wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Can anybody kindly help me with this? I have a graph stored in the .gml
> format with each vertex labelled by some name. I want to draw these labels
> on top of the vertices while drawing the graph but I couldn't find any
> description of that in the documentation.

The labels are stored as internal properties. Please read the documentation
about property maps:

   https://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/quickstart.html#property-maps

and the documentation of the graph_draw() function

   https://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/draw.html#graph_tool.draw.graph_draw

(look for the vertex_text option)