[graph-tool] Use images as vertex symbols in graph_draw

P-M pmj27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 16:29:27 CET 2017

Thank you Tiago, that worked! A problem I have however is that I need to make
the images of a reasonable size so that I can read them properly once
printed but that they then start overlapping. I can of course counteract
that by increasing the canvas size but if I print on A4 all that means is
that the whole image is then scaled down again so it becomes illegible once
more.

Is there a way of keeping vertices from overlapping? (This is a very similar
problem to the one outlined on stackoverflow here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37559695/stop-vertexes-from-overlapping-eachother-when-drawing-using-graph-tool
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37559695/stop-vertexes-from-overlapping-eachother-when-drawing-using-graph-tool>
)