[graph-tool] general "did not match C++ signature" error

bloodymeli bloodymeli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:13:30 CET 2017

Dear Tiago,

Thanks for the tip.
Please see the attached log file. As far as I know, there were no flags
added, but perhaps the epd setup script  (setup.csh) was first initialized.
The EPD python is the python interpreter I would like to use.

Best,
Eli

setup.csh (302 bytes) <http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4026991/0/setup.csh>
config.log (144K) <http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4026991/1/config.log>