[graph-tool] Correlation Histogram

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo at member.fsf.org
Thu Feb 9 17:37:54 CET 2017

Well, yes. Though you can configure your shell and make it permanent.
Software Carpentry has some good tutorials on using the shell, for example:

http://swcarpentry.github.io/shell-extras/08-environment-variables.html

You can also modify the environment from within Python, using the
"os.environ" dictionary. You'll just have to set the value for
'OMP_NUM_THREADS' before importing graph-tool, because openmp will consider
the value at the time of importing.

[]s