[graph-tool] mcmc_equilibrate - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Wed Feb 15 12:25:44 CET 2017

On 14.02.2017 20:20, P-M wrote:
> The graph should be online (at least it shows up via the Nabble interface).
> Or what do you mean by "actual"?

I'm sorry, I missed this in the original email.

>> The git version you tried is more than a month old; do you see this
>> problem
>> with a current git version?
>
> Good question, I am not sure, shall check that as soon as I can.

I was able to reproduce the bug with the newest git. It is caused by using
mcmc_args=dict(parallel=True). I will fix this soon, but in the meantime you
can just use parallel=False. Note that, as the documentation warns,
parallel=True triggers an approximated MCMC which will _not_ lead to the
correct posterior distribution.