[graph-tool] Graph-Tool Windows-Usage

PhilippCoelsch philipp.coelsch at kit.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:29:31 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am a PhD-student who wants to perform some network analyses using this
Graph-Tool library.
Unfortunately I only have access to a Windows 10 PC and no Mac OS or Linux
device. I also cannot install another operating system on my computer.

I tried the installation via Docker as described in the documentation,
however, this is not working as Docker requires me to have an enterprise
version of windows which I dont have either..

Furthermore, all articles on Nabble are from some years ago. So maybe there
are some new updates to the windows-issue in the meantime?
Would appreciate any help for setting up...

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Philipp

--
Sent from: http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/