[graph-tool] Missing Example in Flow Algorithms?

spolo96 samuelpp1996 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:20:18 CEST 2020

Greetings everyone, I just began to check this awesome module for Graphs in
Python and I'm interested in Flow algorithms, specifically the Minimum S-T
cut one, however I don't know if the example for the final two algorithms:
"graph_tool.flow.min_st_cut" and "graph_tool.flow.min_cut" is missing or
something, since they both load this specific graph example: g =
gt.load_graph("mincut-example.xml.gz")

But after checking the website I cannot find it, or see how it was created
like the previous example for the other flow graphs: "flow-example.xml.gz".

This is one of my first times in the pages, so I ask for forgiveness if I
missed it, but the reason I ask here is because I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sent from: https://nabble.skewed.de/