[graph-tool] Specifying number of blocks in a bipartite SBM

jsfog jsfog at umich.edu
Fri Jul 10 02:10:42 CEST 2020

Hi Tiago,

Is it possible to specify the number of blocks for both types of nodes when
estimating a bipartite SBM? I know that if I specify

model.minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl(B_min=G, B_max=G, state_args =
{'clabel': model.vp['node_type'], 'pclabel': model.vp['node_type']})

then I will end up with a partition with G blocks. But what I want is a
partition in which the type 1 nodes are divided into G1 blocks and the type
2 nodes into G2 blocks, where I specify G1 and G2.

Thank you,
Jamie

--
Sent from: https://nabble.skewed.de/