[graph-tool] Effect of hubs in WSBM

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at skewed.de
Fri Jul 17 20:44:39 CEST 2020

Am 17.07.20 um 20:35 schrieb Dominik Schlechtweg:> Thanks for clarifying
this. Last question: Does your doubt also
> concern the special case where alpha = 0, i.e., ignoring edge
> probabilities completely? (This is the actually interesting case for
> us. We are not interested in tuning this parameter in any way.)

I'd have to look at this more closely, but I think this is strange since
the edges define the support of the distribution. The more correct thing
to do, in my opinion, would be to marginalize over the edges. This might
end up being equivalent o setting alpha=0, but I would need to check.