[graph-tool] n_iter with parallel edges allowed

Snehal Shekatkar snehalshekatkar at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:49:03 CEST 2020

Thanks Tiago. I have a related question: suppose self-loops and multi-edges are not allowed. Now according to the documentation, graphs are generated using "Efficient Markov Chain based on edge swaps". However, I could not find the description of the algorithm in the documentation or the references therein. I have gone through the Karrer-Newman paper as well as your paper "Entropy of stochastic blockmodel ensembles", and both do not describe the algorithm about any rewiring using Markov chains. Could you kindly point me to the actual algorithm?

Thank you
SS

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.