[graph-tool] problems with installing

Koenr koen.ruymbeek at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 18:54:17 CET 2020

Hi, I am writing you because I experience problems with installing graph-tool

I do what was said in
https://git.skewed.de/count0/graph-tool/-/wikis/installation-instructions#debian-ubuntu

I get following error:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 python3-graph-tool : Depends: libboost-regex1.71.0-icu67 but it is not
installable
                      Recommends: libgv-python but it is not installable
                      Recommends: python-matplotlib but it is not
installable
                      Recommends: python-cairo but it is not going to be
installed
                      Recommends: python-gi-cairo but it is not going to be
installed
                      Recommends: python-gi but it is not going to be
installed
I added the following line to sources.list

deb https://downloads.skewed.de/apt bullseye main

Can you help with this? I use ubuntu within Windows

--
Sent from: https://nabble.skewed.de/