[graph-tool] get_hierarchy_control_points return values

AntoineR antoine.regimbeau at ls2n.fr
Mon Nov 30 19:08:56 CET 2020

Ok, that seems right, but still, there is something that I do not understand.
I followed the piece of code of the documentation of
graph_tool.draw.get_hierarchy_control_points
<https://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/draw.html?highlight=get_hierarchy_control_points#graph_tool.draw.get_hierarchy_control_points>
, and when I print the length of the map /cts/ I get value that are not
divisible by 6 (86,50,38,62...), so there is one more point coming out of
the function /get_hierarchy_control_points/ and used in /graph_draw/.
But thanks for the clarification of the several spline segments. I didn't
get that.

Sent from: https://nabble.skewed.de/