[graph-tool] graph-tool memory usage

Alexandre Hannud Abdo abdo at member.fsf.org
Tue Feb 9 01:39:11 CET 2021

Yes.

And you can entirely avoid compilation if you install from binary packages
such as those available for Debian, Ubuntu, Conda, and Homebrew, or if you
use a Docker container. From what I can tell of your current level of
understanding, I strongly advise you to do that. Please see <
https://git.skewed.de/count0/graph-tool/-/wikis/installation-instructions>.

Let me just advance that questions about how to operate your operating
system's package manager, or docker, or compilers, are off-topic for this
list. You can try stackoverflow if you need to learn those kinds of things.
You may post here about installation issues if you have precisely followed
the installation instructions and something doesn't work that you believe
is related to graph-tool.

Best,
.~´