[graph-tool] Performance search vs shortest_path

Alessandro Tonin tonin.ale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:53:21 CET 2021

Dear Tiago,

Thanks a lot for the prompt answer.

I imagined the reason was the c++ implementation.

Unfortunately for same case I need to implement a graph with time-dependent
weights (e.g. Time Dependent Dijkstra (TDD)), therefore I have to customize
the dijkstra search.

In case I would like to write a c++ extension, which steps do you suggest me
to take?
I saw that you use dijkstra_shortest_paths_no_color_map_no_init from boost
library with the class djk_max_visitor. Do you think I can just extend the
class adding the examine_edge method?

Thanks again,

Alessandro

--